Click here to view as PDF.
Welcome to our campground. We hope your stay is enjoyable!
Please let us know of any concerns so that everyone stays safe.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later. (If an earlier check-in time is desired, please notify the office in advance. A courtesy fee may apply.)
- Check-out time is Noon. (If a later check-out time is desired, please notify the office in advance. A courtesy fee may apply.)
- Dogs must be on tie-outs while outside in your campsite and on a leash while walking.
- Your Guests are asked to leave by 10:30 PM. If spending the night, please notify the office.
- Our Campsites are designed to accommodate one camping unit, 2 vehicles and 1 hauling trailer. If additional space is needed, please notify the office in advance.
- Campfires: Use properly sized local firewood only. Do not leave fires unattended, and please put out your fire before retiring for the evening. Please do not put trash in your fire ring.
- Swimming and Water Activities: No glass containers or bottles permitted on the beach. Please supervise children. Keep pets away from the beach area. There is no lifeguard on duty and no swimming after dusk unless accompanied by an adult.
- Trash containers are located at each camp site. Please use the recycle bins for clean recyclables. If additional bags are needed, please contact the office. Please place your trash in the trash dumpster when checking out.
- Quiet Time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please respect your fellow campers and turn down any outside music.
- Loud music, fighting, profanity, defacing campground property, vandalism, etc. will not be tolerated under any conditions. Reports of such activity or behavior are grounds for eviction. No refund provided if an eviction occurs.
Please let us know of any bathroom issues.
- Beaver Trail Campground has adopted a Zero Tolerance to the following policies that all Guests must adhere to. Not adhering to these Policies may result in eviction, with no refund of Reservation payment.
- Our campground has a 5 MPH speed limit. Signs are posted throughout the property. Speeding will not be tolerated.
- Fireworks and Firearms cannot be discharged anywhere within the campground property.
- You are responsible for yourself and your Guests’ behavior.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit with at least 10 days’ notice and no refund of deposit with less than 10 days’ notice.