Click here to view as PDF.
Welcome to our campground. We hope your stay is enjoyable!
Please let us know of any concerns so that everyone stays safe.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM or later. (If an earlier check-in time is desired, please notify the office in advance. A courtesy fee may apply.) If checking in after office hours, your balance must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Check-out time is Noon. (If a later check-out time is desired, please notify the office in advance. A courtesy fee may apply.)
- Pets must be leashed at all times. For your pets safety, if you plan on leaving your pet unattended, you must inform the office & provide access to your camper. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended in Tent Sites. Maximum of two dogs per site. Additional dogs will result in a daily fee. Excessive barking and/or unruly behaviors will not be permitted.
- Your Guests are asked to leave by 10:30 PM. If spending the night, please notify the office.
- Our Campsites are designed to accommodate one camping unit, 2 vehicles and 1 hauling trailer. If additional space is needed, please notify the office in advance.
- Campfires: Use properly sized local firewood only. Do not leave fires unattended, and please put out your fire before retiring for the evening. Please do not put trash in your fire ring. Do not throw trash, food, plastic, diapers, dog waste or cans/bottles in or around your fire ring. Violations will result in a clean-up surcharge.
- Swimming and Water Activities: No glass containers or bottles permitted on the beach. Please supervise children. Keep pets away from the beach area. There is no lifeguard on duty and no swimming after dusk unless accompanied by an adult.
- Trash containers are located at each camp site. Please use the recycle bins for clean recyclables. If additional bags are needed, please contact the office. Please place your trash in the trash dumpster when checking out. Animal entrails (from fishing or hunting) must be taken OFF campground property for disposal. DO NOT place in campground garbage cans or dumpster.
- Quiet Time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please respect your fellow campers and turn down any outside music.
- Loud music, fighting, profanity, defacing campground property, vandalism, etc. will not be tolerated under any conditions. Reports of such activity or behavior are grounds for eviction. No refund provided if an eviction occurs.
Please let us know of any bathroom issues.
- Beaver Trail Campground has adopted a Zero Tolerance to the following policies that all Guests must adhere to. Not adhering to these Policies may result in eviction, with no refund of Reservation payment.
- Our campground has a 5 MPH speed limit. Signs are posted throughout the property. Speeding will not be tolerated.
- Fireworks and Firearms cannot be discharged anywhere within the campground property.
- You are responsible for yourself and your Guests’ behavior.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit, minus a $25 cancellation surcharge, with at least 10 days’ notice. No Refund of deposit with less than 10 days’ notice.